If you believe you are a suitable candidate for the position, please send your resume to [email protected], and include the desired position as the subject of your email.
We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales officer as part of our sales expansion. The sales officer’s responsibilities include delivering sales forecast, recommending improvements to current sales strategies, and informing potential and existing customers of company promotions. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals and business connections
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, marketing, engineering or related field is preferred.
- Proven Industrial related .sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high ability to explain complex technical topics. Has excellent persuasive expertise in client presentations
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- With strong network of private companies, multinationals and government agencies.
- Has fair experience and familiarity of PPA concept and different contractual models for Solar PV.
- Experience working for an international institution is highly preferred.
- Has some solid understanding of the form and function of solar energy
- Preferably previous work experience with utilities electric power company or similar establishments.
PV Design Engineers
The Design Engineer takes initial system concept ideas and turns them into fully detailed construction-ready designs. Working on residential, commercial, and utility-scale solar projects, the Design Engineer has a steady pipeline of diverse projects to design. Coordinating with Sales Personnel, Sub-Contractors, and Customers, the Design Engineer balances the necessity of a customer solution with the efficiency of standard practices.
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Strong work background in Solar Photovoltaic (PV)
- Reviews BOM & participates in project meetings.
- Can lead engineering for projects pipeline –residential, commercial, and utility-scale.
- Cerify initial system design of PV, Inverter, and other Safety Equipment’s location specified by the salesperson.
- Complete system designs for PV projects including site plans, mechanical racking and attachment plans, single-line electrical drawings, specifications and BOM, interconnection details, and labeling
- Can provide streamlined project information and detailed bill of materials to procurement and Logistics.
- Knowledgeable on design applications and design limitations of our standard products and lead the evaluation of alternate products
Solar Project Engineers
Solar Grid Alternatives Inc. is currently hiring Project Engineers with the following qualifications.
- Willing to work on assigned project sites, whether residential or commercial/industrial.
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Strong work background in Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation and Commissioning.
- Performs project management to ensure on-time delivery of installation.
- Prepares project plan, necessary reports & documentation.
- Conducts job hazard analysis, reviews BOM & participates in project meetings.
- Implement corrective & preventive actions, as agreed upon.
- Advises key stakeholders on possible & agreed changes in the project.
Interested applicants may contact us at 0976 159 7067 / 09178233807 or Send your resume to [email protected]
Solar Grid Alternatives Inc. is currently hiring Construction Supervisor with the following qualifications.
- Willing to work on assigned project sites, whether residential, commercial or industrial.
- Registered Electrical Engineer.
- With strong work background in solar PV installation and commissioning.
- Reviews methodology, job hazard analysis, Gantt charts, and material loading report.
- Reviews layout and installation of electrical wirings, equipment and fixtures.
- Sets and checks contractor’s criteria for KPI according to project needs.
- Oversees project planning, distribution of resources, time management, risk management, budget management, and staff management.
Interested applicants may contact us to 0976 159 7067 or send your resume at [email protected]
Updated January 2023